March 30, 2012

Spring is in the Air

Back again.. and now it's actually spring, but not really in Vancouver haha. It's raining right now as per usual. On the bright side April showers bring May flowers? 

I've been a busy bee lately, not getting much shopping done at all unless it's online. I think I'm accustomed to shopping online now. I love the feeling of receiving packages at my door and nothing feels worse than seeing a missed packaged slip haha. But yeah, school has consumed my life! I think I've only gone to the mall two or three times since I last blogged and one time it was just to return something. No shopping done!

Here's a compilation of some things I've accumulated. (Sorry for the Picstitch overload hehe.) I'm proud of myself for actually buying some spring clothes, meaning not dark colored. 

Circle Scarf from Old Navy

Floral Circle Scarf from American Eagle

Floral Top from Old Navy

Sheer Button Tanks from H&M.
These were really cute and only $13 each. Had to get 2 haha.

Mint Colored Denim from Gap Kids
Sorry for the creases! They just arrived today so they haven't been ironed.

Lace Shorts from Gap Kids

Andddd last but not least, I took another trip to the States. Almost left empty handed until I went to the Seattle Premium Outlet and found this!! I was so happy to find this. I mentioned in my previous post that I bought the rose gold version and now after wearing it for a few weeks I was itching to get the gold version too. Just my luck. This was only $99!

Downside: There are a few scuffs on the band near the back (see picture), but otherwise it's perfect. No scratches on the face which is the most important to me. For the price I can't complain!

In other news, I also officially book my trip to the Dominican Republic! I'm so excited to get away from Vancouver and relax for a week. I leave in exactly two weeks from today. I bought two more new bathing suits for my trip as well. Both from Old Navy. They worked about to be about $12.50 for each piece.



4 comments:

  1. ooh! i love your h&m blouses! which location did you get it and was it recent? i need a white one like that.

    also love your mint jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got them at the metrotown location about 3 weeks ago. i also saw them at the downtown location 2 weeks ago, on the right side of the store from the granville street entrance! the last time i went to metro i couldn't find them in the same spot though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those shorts and mint jeans! I'll have to visit a Gap Kids to see if I can fit the kid size :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get them!! i think you'll be able to find the jeans in store for sure but i'm not too sure about the shorts. they were in the sale section online so i don't know if they'll be instore.

      Delete