May 27, 2012

Oops..

So much for regularly blogging. Not sure why I became such a lazy bum but don't fret I'm still around!

As per usual school is consuming my life, even in the summer! But on the plus side that means graduation will come sooner :)

I haven't been up to much lately in terms of shopping. I've shopped online twice since returning from my trip a month ago hence the lack of content here.

Here's two things that were part of my order. I wore this outfit yesterday to a family BBQ!
(I just noticed the ant trap on the floor. Ants are invading my house since it's getting hot out! Yuck.)
Blazer | Forever 21
Floral Romper | Forever 21
Watch | Michael Kors
Side thought: I never wear rompers. I have one other one but it's ridiculously sheer so it never gets worn. Awkward question but does anyone else hate wearing rompers and having to go pee?? lol. While I love this romper the straps aren't thin enough to be slipped off easily. It actually has 2 buttons on each shoulder and every time I have to go I have to unbutton one set of straps, etc. Kind of annoying!
Anyway, the blazer and romper were so cheap so I couldn't pass them up. They were $18 and $7.

Some other things I ordered from Forever 21:
Contrast Trim Button Up $12.50

Lace Trimmed Tank $12.50

Crop Swing Tank $11.80

As for my other purchase, it's in the mail, but if you're curious it's a new purse.. starts with the letter B (but not a Birkin haha I wish). I'll do a reveal when it arrives. It was purchased from a consignment store in Toronto. Details to come soon. It's supposed to arrive May 30!

0 comments:

Post a Comment