August 31, 2012

What's New in My Closet

AKA some recent purchases.

Unfortunately I don't have photos for the first 2 items. They need to be dry cleaned since strap from my Chanel purse transferred black dye. I hate it when that happens!

T. Babaton Silk Blouse (in pale blue, not black)

Wilfred Bustier Top (in ice age (a pale blue color), not delphinium)
These were purchased from Aritzia during the Snooze You Lose Sale, not the warehouse sale.

Unfortunately (but fortunately for my wallet), I didn't buy much in Vegas. Surprisingly my boyfriend bought way more than I did for once!

Seven for All Mankind Roxanne Skinnies

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty. I should've shopped more at Sephora since it's cheaper than ours in Canada and the tax in Vegas was only 8.1%!

Since I've been back I've only online shopped. No time for the mall!

Chiffon Blouse from Bluenotes

Lace Tank from Bluenotes

Forever 21 is having a buy one get one free Labour Day sale so I also bought some times. $76 after tax for 12 pieces is pretty good! Here's what I ordered:
Neon Polka Dot Print Romper

Sheer Lace Panel Tunic

Chiffon Trimmer Trapeze Tank

Boxy Eyelash Lace Top

Striped Woven Tank

Flowers & Rosettes Tank
Not a fan of the rosettes so I'll see if I can remove them.

Lace Tank Top

High Back Swing Tank

Tie-Dye Trapeze Tank

Lace Back Trapeze Tank

Denim Cutoffs

Knit One Shoulder Bandage Dress

Whew, that was a lot of stuff to post. I think I'm done back to school shopping, then again I always say I'm "done" shopping :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment