September 07, 2012

Dinner at U and I Thai

Boyfriend and I had a LivingSocial voucher to use for U and I Thai so we decided to use it today. It was such a good deal, $15 for $30 worth but at the time I had a $10 coupon so it was $5 for $30 worth hehe. We've never been to this restaurant before but at $5 we had nothing to lose trying it.

Top | T. Babaton (also the shirt I mentioned but didn't picture in my previous post!)
Moto Jeggings | Forever 21
Bag | Balenciaga

Simple table setting

Stuffed Chicken Wings with Plum Sauce

Pad Kratiem Prig Thai with marinated chicken

Yellow Curry Chicken with Sweet Potato

Overall, a very good dinner and friendly service. I'm not a food critic so I don't have much to say but I'd come back!

Read reviews on Urbanspoon here.

4 comments:

  1. the food looks tasty! i like the idea of stuffed chicken wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't go wrong with wings + having them stuffed! the filling reminded me of a Vietnamese spring roll. the plum sauce on the wings was delicious too. i'm usually not a fan of spicy sauces but it made it so good.

      Delete
  2. Mmm... looks yummy! Even better that you guys hardly had to pay anything for it!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! i love looking out for these kinds bargains to try new places

      Delete