September 27, 2012

Lazy with a Capital L

... What else is new? I've been so lazy to take pictures of my outfits and whatnots. I don't even know why. I think I'm just stuck in the back to school slump where I'm in denial about things I need to/should do! Le sigh, it'll catch up to me eventually. 

Outfit post for today:
It was actually pretty chilly out today without a jacket! I got off school at 2:30 and I thought it'd be warmer downtown but nope. I guess fall is finally starting to kick in.
Top | Forever 21
Leggings | Charlotte Russe
Necklace | Forever 21
Watch | Michael Kors

In other news, I took a short trip down to Lynnwood this weekend and picked up a couple things. There wasn't too much to buy though and imo this area of the west coast is just really shopped out! I'm sure shopping is way better when you move down the coast and into California but a trip there isn't happening any time soon :(
Found this Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C Clutch at Nordstrom Rack for $159.97! It's missing a tassel but I can live without it. I'll probably just end up taking it off like I did with my black mini M.A.C.
I'm not sure how much this retails for in Canada, but the US tag says $295.00.

Size comparison between the mini M.A.C. (black) and the M.A.C. (white)

Also picked this up from the Seattle Premium Outlet at the Fossil Store
It was $99.99
Not sure how much this retails for in Canada either but the US retail price was $200

The rest of these purchases are from Canada!
Also got these light grey zippered skinnies from Zara. I was searching for just the right grey color and these worked out perfectly. A friend gave me a pair of harem pants from Zara but since I have a pair already I exchanged them for these.

Another thing I've been itching to buy for the closet is brown pants! I think these are great for the fall especially as an alternative to black skinnies. Can't wait to wear this with baggy sweaters and cardigans during the fall.
These are from Bluenotes and they were cheap so I figured I might as well. They were about $17.75.

Hehe don't ask me why, but I also had to buy this hat. I promise I'll wear it in the winter because it was an impulse purchase for $3.50.

That's all for today! Happy trails everyone. Enjoy the last little bits of what looks like summer until it starts to rain everyday and fall is really here.

1 comment:

  1. That bag is gorgeouuss!
    I'm a blogger from Vancouver too.
    Follow each other?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete