November 27, 2011

Being A Hermit.. For A Week(ish)

I'm gonna be a bit MIA for the next week. It's the final push for me this week at school so I'm gonna have to be a hermit (like my cat, see picture hehe) and not leave my house except on Tuesday and Thursday to go to school. Not exciting! I probably won't update until Thursday night, hopefully with OOTD's from Tuesday/Thursday and possibly a recent purchase. 
If anyone loves writing essays please let me know lol. ;)

Tuesday: 
Midterm Exam
Book Review
Wednesday:
Essay
Thursday:
Essay
Research Paper
Peer Reviewed Essay for a partner
Friday:
Pay my Credit Card Bill (does this count? :()
Sunday:
Essay Revision
Research Paper
Self Evaluation Profile Essay


Don't ask me how I got into this mess. You'll find out if it's humanely possible to do this all December 5!

0 comments:

Post a Comment