November 25, 2011

Canadian Black Friday Shopping / OOTD

I ended up at Metrotown today with my boyfriend so he could sell a shirt to someone. The guy was almost an hour late so we ended up walking around to kill time.. Bad idea (especially with my credit card already hating me). Quite a few places were have Black Friday specials but meh, nothing I needed to have. PLEN+Y's sale was pretty good with 20-50% off everything depending on the brand.  Ended up getting a few things.

From PLEN+Y
L: Monk & Lou Fineslub Rosie Long Sleeve in Tan ($39.00 after 25% off)
R: Monk & Lou Fineslub Fern  Long Sleeve in Taupe ($36.75 after 25% off)
BF picked up an Adidas Originals Track Jacket ($32 after 50% off) and an Adidas Originals T-shirt ($13 after 50% off)


From LUSH Cosmetics:
After reading Donna's blog and seeing her rave about Lush's Fresh Farmacy Face Soap I decided I needed to try it. My skin is prone to breakouts, especially at this time of the year during exams/end of the semester type stuff so hopefully this will be good to my skin like it was to hers!
The product is sold by weight which you choose so if you're looking to try this out it you can pick up a small amount. 

And finally, here's what I wore today:

Cardigan || Forever 21

Top || Forever 21

Necklace || Forever 21

Leggings || ?

Purse || Chanel

2 comments:

  1. I got the same Monk & Lou top as you from the Plen+y sale, but I think it's the shorter sleeve version :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh awesome :) What colors did you get? I was originally only going to get the top on right but then I found the top on the left too and couldn't decide. I like the neck line of the right shirt better but color of the left more. Compromise = get both haha.

    ReplyDelete