February 13, 2012

Wallet Woes

Saturday, Boyfriend and I went to Richmond Center since we were bored and needed something to do to kill time. I wasn't planning to make it a mini shopping day but I obviously have no self control...

Outfit to the mall:
Lace Tank || Wilfred
Sweater/Cardigan || Forever 21
Braided Belt || Forever 21
Leggings || Gap

... here's what I made it out of the mall with. Darn Artizia and their Snooze You Lose sales. I forced myself to look since I was in the area per say lol
Wilfred Bustier Tank $17.50 Reg. $35.00
Love this. I have a few them and they're staple pieces. I needed one for spring and that wasn't black/white/grey. Score!

Wilfred Silk Kimono Sweater/Cardigan $69.99 Reg. $165
I was originally going to get  the blue/white combination but I thought I'd get more use out of this one..

Sunday, I went down to Seattle with a few friends. I wasn't expecting to buy anything at all since there was only one thing on my mind the entire road trip down..
Guess what it is!
(hehe experimenting with page breaks!)


Yayaya!
Finally got the Michael Kors Rosegold Watch!

12 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I've been wanting a (MK) rose gold watch forever! Great buys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it!! You'll be happy you did hehe.

      Delete
  2. the rosegold wath is so pretty! i just cannot wear the bustiers =( they look so cute but they don't fit right at all on me - proportion wise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( yeah the bustiers fit a bit weird for me too but with a cardigan over it's usually not noticeable. I have to buy a small to fit the boobs in but need a smaller size for my ribs area.

      Delete
  3. I have that watch in gold, congrats on the buy! Aritzia is so bad for my wallet... I always try to avoid but inevitably end up walking out with something.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Alison! Glad I finally bought it after contemplating for so long. Aritzia is too dangerous for us.. especially with spring right around the corner!

      Delete
  4. Great buys! The MK watch is beautiful! Lately I haven't been shopping much which is a huge deal for me lol, but I want to check out Aritzia now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made myself hold out for Snooze You Lose. Proud of you for holding back so far haha! February was supposed to be "Wallet Recovery" month after November, December, January were frightening haha. Fail!

      Delete
  5. Great buys! I love absolutely love rose gold watches. I'm trying to cut down on my shopping too, so far I have been good haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe good job Maddy! February is just about half over you're almost there!

      Delete
  6. love aritzia, they never have sales so i always go crazy when i see their sale too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great haul. love that cardigan sweater... you have a good sense of style. enjoyed browsing your posts. you have a new follower on google, and i'd be honored if you connect with me, too. :) cheers and have a great day! :)
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete