February 08, 2012

Mmm.. Platforms, Rhinestones, Mirrors

Hey all! I'm so sorry about my absence. My life suddenly got ridiculously busy and consumed with school. It's been hard to fit in time to blog. I'm supposed to be writing an essay write now actually, but... I guess I can make an exception.

I haven't been shopping much at all lately, or at least until today, but it was online so that doesn't count! Here's my most recent purchase. I was contemplating buying these a few weeks ago and decided I shouldn't for my credit card's sake. Then they disappeared off the Aldo website for a while and now they're back! Couldn't resist.

An infinite set of facetted rhinestones creates the ultimate glam-chic effect on these platform and almond toe pumps. You will also love the sophisticated mirror metallic heel.

I must admit these were pretty pricey considering they're not even leather, but I LOVE the heel. This feature won me over. I hope these are as nice as the picture leads me to believe!


4 comments:

  1. Those are great, I love the hidden platform too. You'll have to let us know if they're comfy!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I think a night out dancing will give a good idea. Reviews on the Aldo website seem pretty mixed so I hope they're comfy too.

      Delete
  2. They look great! Unfortunately I have the worst luck with Aldo shoes, they always make me bleed. Please review them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been hit and miss with Aldo comfort. One pair I have is super comfy and another I can't even walk in because the heel is awkward. Not sure how to describe that haha.

      Review coming Sunday/Monday hopefully if I'm not tied up with studying for my midterm!

      Delete