June 12, 2012

Vitamin D Deficiency

Vitamin D: The Sunshine Vitamin
It is made by the body when the skin is exposed to sun. 

For all of you living in Vancouver, I'm sure you've noticed the lack of good weather lately! Little to no sun and lots of rain and/or cloud coverage. Not my cup of tea. On the bright side July is supposed to be hot!

I feel kind of weird wearing bright or light colored pants or tops when it's cloudy out. It's a nice pick me up to see but when it's ugly but you know me, I'll usually incorporate something dark somewhere somehow into the outfit haha. 

These are two outfits I wore in the past week.  Light pants and dark tops.

Jeans | ASOS
Top | Forever 21
Cardigan | Carol Little

Jeans | Urban Planet
Bustier Tank |Wilfred
Blazer | Forever 21

I also picked these up from Old Navy for $8.50! Couldn't resist the pink. 
The only issue I have with them is that they squeak a bit when I walk. Also I have a horrible sock tan despite the fact that I don't wear anything but flats. This will only add to my mismatched feet. Quite the first world pain haha. 

2 comments:

  1. This rain has been such a bummer!! I really hope we get some sun soon. Love the detailing on your jeans and those cute sandals. Maybe some self tanner on your feet will help the weird tanlines?

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think this June may be close to breaking a record for being the coldest June yet. Pretty depressing! I've been using some Jergen's tanning mousse but I think it's making my feet a tad orange. Still doesn't match my leg tan! I guess it's back to testing drawing board to test some other products.

      Delete