July 01, 2012

What Are You, A Gypsy?

Top | Mink Pink
Skirt | ? (From Hong Kong)
Denim Button Up | ? (From Hong Kong)

"What are you, a gypsy?"
- Boyfriend

Haha that's the first thing he said to me when he saw me walking to his car the other day. Apparently fish tail skirts remind him of gypsies! My skirt finally came in the mail and I love it, but I haven't had many chances to wear it since the sun hasn't been out very much. I wore this outfit the one day it managed to be sunny and grocery shopped. Let me tell you, its not easy bending down to reach for lower shelves without the back touching the floor! Even when I was at home kneeling down I would accidentally step on the back while getting back up. I guess I'm not trained to wear long skirts yet.

I haven't posted many outfits recently since I just had all my midterms. My weekly schedule for the past little while was studying everyday, not going out, followed by writing exams, going home right away, showering and back to studying. Not gonna lie, I was being a lazy bum and decided not to snap photos of my outfits. 

I'll try to post the backlog of them soon! Happy Canada Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment