July 04, 2012

Looks Like Summer's Finally Here!

Finally! Now I'm just wondering how long Raincover will keep it up. I still remember a few years ago when it was about 30 degrees in the summer but I'll take what I can get. Not expecting any miracles! I didn't go out today so no outfit post, but I have one from yesterday!

Yesterday it rained for most of the day (where I was anyway) so this is what I wore 
Top | Forever 21
Jeans | Forever 21
Scarf | Everything All We Ever Wanted
Watch | Michael Kors
Oops, didn't notice that the date on my watch was wrong until I took this photo

Aren't these miniatures awesome! They're on display at Aberdeen Centre in Richmond. The display is called "In My Life, Pearl of the Orient - Honk Kong." The detail in each set is amazing and so realistic and they're all based on traditional street food stalls in Hong Kong. 

Shredded Chicken and Pineapple Fried Rice in Thai Style

After walking around Richmond Boyfriend and I went to Alleluia Cafe for dinner. I love eating here if I'm ever in Richmond. Mmm can't go wrong with cafe style food and it's cheap! Comes with soup of the day, a huge entre portion, and hot or cold milk or lemon tea (also in a large cup) + one free refill.They don't advertise that that they do refills but they do. Added bonus since most places don't offer them! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment