July 12, 2012

My Colour Scheme Reminds Me of Pocahontas

Romper | Forever 21
Necklack | Forever 21
Watch | Michael Kors
Bag | Balenciaga

Taupe coloured dress + a jade colour necklace reminds me of Pocahontas.. or an updated version anyway, with a watch and purse lol. Sorry I realize it's hard to see the necklace with my arm up to snap a photo!

My romper and the necklace are part of a recent order I made from Forever 21 when they had free shipping for Canada Day. I also bought a bracelet which isn't pictured and a pair of t-strap heels from ALDO, also not pictured. Will be making a post for the shoes soon hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. The romper is so cute! Perfect for this nice weather we've been having :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know, I love finally being able to wear summer clothes!

      Delete