July 05, 2012

Outfit of the Moment(?)

Top | ? (From Hong Kong)
Shorts | Hollister
Scarf | American Apparel
Ring | Forever 21
Silver Ring | Gucci (BF's, not mine)

By outfit of the moment, I mean I left my house at 9PM for about 20 minutes to get bubble tea! 

Boyfriend and I tried a bubble tea place we haven't been to before since I was craving. We went to L & G Bubble Tea on Fraser Street. I agree with reviewers, it's cheap and the quality is pretty good! They even have a daily special with pearls for only $3 in your regular tall sized bubble tea cup. I ordered strawberry mango fresh fruit slush and Boyfriend ordered green apple fresh fruit slush.  Only $7.75 for 2 fresh fruit + pearl drinks is a pretty good deal considering some places charge that much for powder based drinks! I'll definitely be back. 

Oh and I took a picture with Boyfriend's ring because as I was taking a picture of my own he was asking why I was snapping photos of my hand. I said it was for my blog and then he insisted on having his own featured too haha. Loser. Perhaps I should start featuring him on here more. I think I've included his outfit once so far so maybe you guys will see more of him eventually :)

2 comments:

  1. Only $7.75 for 2 BBT!? Man, I paid $15 at The One in Burnaby for 2 BBT's. And it wasn't even spectacular or anything.. Fuuuu >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for The One for the sake of its pretty towering structure haha other than that I wasn't blown away. I think I got a stomach ache from it just because there was so much to consume. But yeah this place was pretty good. They even have a daily special for $3!

      Delete