January 16, 2012

Brrrrr It's Getting Cold

Vancouver finally got its first dump of snow that actually stuck! I was scared I wouldn't be able to make to it school today taking transit but kudos to SFU for actually making the roads ridiculously clear. My bus driver didn't even drive slowly today and just sped the entire way up.

Outfit of the day:
I never took my coat off today since my classroom was really cold but this is what I was wearing. The temperatures in classrooms are never spot on.. it's always too cold or too hot.

Top || Old Navy
Leggings || The Gap
Scarf || ? - purchased off a booth selling scarves at school
Rain Boots || Hunter
Sorry for all the phone pictures. It's so much easier to take them, especially if I need to show my shoes. I have a carpeted house and am against shoes on carpet. I like taking photos in my room better for convenience and outfit sake, phone pictures it is :P

Keeping my feet warm and dry in the snow. Looks like I'll be living in these for the next few days.. I'd wear other boots but they're leather so they'll get ruined.

I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow/Wednesday/Thursday. I want to go sledding in the park near my house! I bought one of these Magic Carpet Sleds from Toys R Us a few years ago and never used it so now would be a good time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment