January 05, 2012

Sequins & Print

Here's a small recent purchases post. I'll have more coming soon, I'm just waiting for things to arrive in the mail :) The mail's been pretty slow since the holiday season just wrapped up so I'm sure things will slowly start trickling in next week.

Sequin TOMS & Everything All We Ever Wanted Animal Print Circle Scarf

Prints, Prints, Prints (features the sister Zara Animal Print Scarf)
Keeping this for sure. I love  the print and that it's a circle scarf, my favorite.

& Sequins!
Not 100% sure if I want to keep these though. They're cute but I'm debating how much wear I'll get out of them since I usually just wear flats with my outfits. TOMS look more casual in general but the sequins could potentially jazz up an outfit a bit I guess. 
(so what happens if I return them? does this "one for one" business still hold true? lol)
The items together:

Hmmm, to keep or not to keep?

If anyone really wants them email me (see "contact me" tab at the top of this page) asap. Will be deciding within the week whether to keep or return. They're a women's size 7. Retail for $70 + tax, selling for $45.

Scratch that I'm gonna keep them ;)

6 comments:

  1. Pretty scarf! And are Toms really that comfortable? I'm curious because I've yet to own a pair as they don't really look like my style.

    Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award. You can check out the details in my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the black sequin Toms on you. Too bad you are selling it though. great purchase on the leopard circle scarf =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mandy

    Haha I wish I could answer your question. This is my first pair of TOMS too! They don't feel bad but keep in mind I've only walked inside my house with them on and my floor is carpeted. Also thank you for the Liebster nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Something About Kerri

    Ahhhh I'm not 100% sure if I should sell/return them! They were on sale too so I'm torn haha. The scarf is definitely a keeper though! Only $15 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. KEEP! Ever since I saw my coworker rock the same pair of Toms, I've been wanting a pair myself. I want the black sequin ones & just a pair of grey ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @elaiNe

    Hehe I'm weak willed. They're being kept. I'm wearing then today! The black ones i bought are on sale at little burgundy (online). Only $40. If you sign up your email you can also get 10% off. It says it's for regular priced merchandise only but it works on sale stuff. They should have the grey pair you want too!!

    ReplyDelete