January 21, 2012

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

Ackkk I made such a noob mistake.. I bought this way back in December (so I guess this is a technically not so recent purchase) but was waiting for my nails to grow out so I just discovered my mistakes now. I was planning to do a modified French Manicure with a matte colored black/purple base and shiny tips after seeing it on another blogger's page. Of course I would NOT know that there are two versions of the same polish; an actual matte version of color and your regular shiny version. And yep, you guessed it, I bought the shiny version :(

Anywhos, I still like this color despite the fact that it's not what I wanted. This is OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. It's a very deep colored purple that almost shows up as black. I like that it's not your run of the mill plain black and something a little bit different. 

After one coat the polish is very opaque but with close inspection you'll see that it's a tiny bit streaky or that some parts are a bit lighter. Two coats was perfect.

Kinda messy! Also added some nail stickers that I got off eBay.

Sorry about the lack of outfit posts. I was going to upload one for this post and Thursday but I must've accidentally deleted them off my phone.

Instead I present this:
Poutine Pizza!
Me and the boyfriend are fatties, especially around the hours of midnight to 1:00AM. Yes we finished that in one sitting and I eat the same amount he does hehe.

5 comments:

  1. From Brado, right? It's a bit too heavy for my liking, but delicious nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Brado's haha. Definitely on the heavy side but I can't resist cheese and gravy. These late night cravings are killing me.

      Delete
  2. LOL poutine pizza, where do you get that? O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brado's on Commerical Drive!! You should try it sometime. Brado is actually there most of the time and he's really mice :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks *cringe*

    As I've mentioned elsewhere I have eczema.

    ReplyDelete