January 26, 2012

Midweek Blues

Another outfit post! I haven't been up to much lately besides leaving the house for school and running errands. Boring, boring, but I guess that's the life of a student. 

My retail adventures currently consist of me waiting for things to arrive. I'm currently waiting on some jewelry, skin care items, and pants, all which I'll make a post about soon. The pants will probably be featured on my next post (but with stock pics since they look better anyway lol).

Tuesday's Outfit
Tank || American Eagle
Plaid Shirt || Song
Blazer || Forever 21
Jeggings || Aldo Accessories

Similar to yesterday wit
h the exception of an additional plaid shirt, different leggings/jeggings, and black flats instead. I guess since I go to school for one class a day, three days a week, I get kinda lazy deciding what to wear. Also since I'm sitting in front of a desk, no one can see what I'm wearing anyway. A lot of the times I keep my jacket on too so it probably looks like I'm always wearing the same outfit lol.

Wednesday's Outfit
Yay today was a Mail Day. The items featured on this post arrived today, minus the Lina shirt which is one of the items I was looking forward to. I guess it oversold :(

I decided to try my sweatpants and here's how I wore them to run errands today.

Tank || Fluo
Blazer || Costa Blanca
Sweatpants || Fluo

Thoughts?
W
hile I do like these sweatpants, I think they could stand to be more fitted throughout the leg. Maybe I'm just accustomed to the tightness of skinnies and leggings/jeggings but I think these could look more polished. Also the waist is a bit too big for me so I have to wear them high waisted (not that I mind) but even after tying the drawstring it begins to loosen and eventually sinks back down. Semi-disappointed but I still like these. The fitting issue can be fixed with tailoring.

To end the afternoon of errands I grabbed some food with the boyfriend from T&T to snack on. I should've known better not to park my car in the parking lot since the spaces are small AND it's full of bad drivers but it was raining and cold. Before we left the car I called my mom so we sat in the car for a few minutes and a car pulls into the stall next to us and opens their driver's side door and knicks my car while doing so. The driver had the audacity to just walk off when we were sitting in my car too!! :@:@ We got right out and stopped the woman from walking away. She honestly had nothing to say and denied that it happened. She claims the clunk we heard on my door was her finger hitting my door and not her car door. Can a finger even make that big of a clunking noise!? I'm just glad there's no damage on my door. I see a knick in the paint but that's nothing to escalate over. 

Either way. Not impressed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment