January 23, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter - Peach Parfait

I guess I should made a post on one of these. I bought this back in December but I never got around to making a post about it.  I feel motivated to since Kerri from There's Something About Kerri posted one! I bought this off Well.ca when these were harder to find at the time for $8.99 + tax a tube. I love shopping from this website since it offers free and fast shipping. The only downside was that there was a limited number of shades available so I just ordered Peach Parfait.


Overall, Peach Parfait is slightly shimmery and not too sheer. I think it's perfect for everyday use if your lips need a little boost. As the name implies, it's peachy and shows up as nice pink color. Personally I don't really wear this too often. I'm usually bare lipped or have Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm on instead!

Will I buy again?
Probably if I find them for a good deal! Otherwise I can live without them for the time being.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment