December 05, 2011

Christmas Wishlist - Part 1

Yay, finally finished all but one of my papers! 5 more days and I'm free from school til January. I'm so excited for winter break this year so I can take some time and relax after a tough semester of school. It's 3:30AM and I'm not even tired after sleeping around 5 or 6AM everyday this week... mini insomniac right here!

I've been seeing some people begin to make wishlists so I thought I'd join in on the fun. This my dream wishlist (keyword: dream; not happening lol). I'll make my more reasonable wishlist next week.

Canon Rebel T3i + a tripod



Perfect for taking better pictures for this blog. I'm sure you've all noticed that my pictures suck! I'd also like to upgrade from a point a shoot camera in general. My current one is pretty beat up.

Chanel Wallet on Chain

My first baby (the jumbo) needs its own baby hehe.

Chanel GST 

I was actually debating buying this bag as my first Chanel. Instead I went with the classic jumbo. At least this bag would be more reasonable than a WOC!

Christian Louboutin Bianca 

Every girl needs at least one pair of designer heels. These must be my first! They're classic and simple. My boyfriend detests these and refuses to let me buy heels of this price calibre.

Black Giant Gold Part Time by Balenciaga

Just another bag I'd like to add.. 

My University Endowment Scholarship and Priority Course Registration
This has been bothering me forever. I'm on the Dean's List for my faculty, yet I am without a scholarship. I'm also 0.5 CGPA points away from a school scholarship. No scholarship = no funding for school + books. No scholarship = no priority enrollment. No priority enrollment = I don't get the courses I need and my graduation is prolonged. I want out in 2013!


I think that's it for my unattainable wishlist for now. Who can I mail this off to :(

1 comment:

  1. @Ashley

    He's laughing right now and calling US the fools :( Can we trade SO's.. yours buys you nice stuff hehe..

    ReplyDelete