December 14, 2011

Stepping Into the 21st Century

I finally took the plunge and got a data plan (plus a new phone)! I've been living data-less and without an updated phone for a really long time so I'm glad I finally upgraded. Yes, I am technology dependent :P


I was using the original iPhone 2G and upgraded to the 4GS. Not a huge change, but the little things in the OS are nice! I can finally use Instagram hehe! I really like how some blogs do a "This Week in Instragram" post so hopefully my blog will be filled with more pictures from now on :). I'm going to give my old phone to my mom since she's still using an old flip phone. She's very noob at using phones so the 2G will be a bit of a change for her, but it suits her basic phone needs. I managed to get the last 4GS in stock at the Lougheed Mall Rogers which was also nice. The customer service there was really helpful and friendly, but I don't live in Burnaby/Coquitlam so I probably won't be going back there very often. 

Here's what I wore to the mall:

Jeggings || American Eagle
Button up || Forever 21
Bustier Tank || Talula
Circle Scarf || American Apparel

I dressed really casually today and didn't feel like looking more polished. I'm coming down with a cold and dressing as comfortably as possible. I think my lack of sleep last week is finally catching up to me. I hope I get over this cold soon so I can enjoy my break! I should mention that this outfit + getting the phone was from yesterday, I was just too tired to post. Here's to getting better!

Using Sally Hansen X-treme Wear in Mint Sorbet

My first Instagram picture haha. I painted my toes the day before yesterday when my cold first started appearing. Perfect relaxor. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment