December 05, 2011

Faux Leather Leggings Have Arrived

My leggings finally came in the mail today so I wore them out downtown today. I love wearing new stuff ASAP hehe. These leggings are good for the price as they fit perfectly and they're comfy with just enough stretch. No need to fold/hem them because of the length (I'm 5'2 ish)I'm quite happy with them. I ordered a large from the American Eagle Kids section online but they're sold out now. 

What I wore today:
Blazer || Forever 21
Top || Monk & Lou
Faux Leather Leggings || American Eagle 77 Kids
Heels || Aldo

I didn't see much at the Holt Renfrew sale but spent a lot of time walking around. I have a giftcard to use up so I'm debating what to buy. It's not worth much ($50) so I can either buy a cosmetic product and not spend any extra money or I can buy something I really want and need (which will require me to spend more money than I'd like to). Narrowed it down to either buying a lipstick or a new wallet.



Coco Rouge in Mademoiselle ($39) or Black Caviar Zip Wallet (not sure what the style is) ($800) 

2 comments:

  1. I've been on a crazy hunt for faux leather leggings that fit nicely (still hunting...)! They look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lori

    Thanks Lori! :) I took a chance with these since I ordered them online without trying them on. Good luck with your hunt! You'll find the perfect pair soon!

    ReplyDelete