December 11, 2011

Mini Forever 21 Jewelry Haul

I worked the past 2 days so I haven't had any time to actually relax yet! I decided to treat myself to some jewelry from Forever 21 since it every piece was 30% off. I didn't get too much so I bought 2 random pieces to get free shipping. I hate paying for shipping!

Filigree Knuckle Ring
My first knuckle ring!

Love the green. I don't have very many jewelry pieces with color. This is my favorite piece of the haul.

Thought the layering on this one was cute.

This one would be good for pairing with other bracelet pieces! I like the simplicity.


More color!

Even more color.. but still kinda neutral, just the way I like it.


I like the pink. It'll be a nice change from black/white/grey blazers. I dislike how it's paired with a blue shirt in this picture though! The exposed blue sleeves make it look kinda funny imo.

These were super cheap and I love the glitter. Good for clubbing if you don't want to ruin a nicer pair of heels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment