December 08, 2011

Take Care

Goodbye school.. I'll see you in January. I'm so happy to be finished school early this semester. This was probably one of the worst semester I ever endured. 6 Midterms. 3 Research Projects. 10 Papers (and not short ones either).  Many nights consisting of 3 hours or less of sleep. Trade off? No finals and being off school early. I suppose it was worth it.

I finished my last essay at 7:00AM this morning and had to wake up at 9 to go all the way to school to drop it off so I pretty much just napped, woke up and got ready quickly. I threw on a laid back outfit for today since I was only planning to go there and to my boyfriend's house.
Sorry about the pink thing in the corner. It's my iPhone case but my boyfriend didn't notice it -.-
No, it wasn't that sunny in Vancouver today but I love wearing sunglasses whenever I can :)
Sweater || Wilfred
Top || Monk & Lou
Leggings || ?

Leather Boots || Nine West
Sunglasses || Gucci

I can't wait to sit, relax, and start getting into the Christmas spirit. I might watch 2 of my favorite Christmas movies if I get tired of cleaning my room hehe.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the semester! I'm jealous... holidays are one of the things I miss about being in school.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. @alison*elle

    Thank you! :) I think we're total opposites... I'd give anything to be out of school permanently right now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my dear, look for too good for 2 hours of sleep and rushing! Very cute!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hailey

    Thanks Hailey! Years of procrastinating and getting little sleep prepared me well for the art of getting ready quickly haha.

    ReplyDelete