December 12, 2011

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

... but not really without the snow! I took part in my first Christmas-y thing this year which was a staff dinner at my workplace. Lots of good food and desserts including three kinds of cheesecake! Mmm.

There wasn't a Christmas or formal theme so I dressed very casually.
Yes my bracelet is in need of a polish :P
Wool Sweater || Joe Fresh
Tank || American Eagle
Leggings || ?
Leather OTK Boots || Aldo
Bracelet || Tiffany & Co.
Bag || Rebecca Minkoff

5 comments:

  1. i like your cognac boots! are they still in stores? also nice layout change, you have great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Something About Kerri

    Thanks Kerri! :)

    I bought them this year at the beginning of February. I saw them during the fall as well in cognac and black (online) but since then I haven't seem them again online. I rarely shop at Aldo instore for some reason but incase they can do a product search the style is called "Boker."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater is so cute! I never seem to be able to find anything at Joe Fresh (their tv ads are lovely)! Did you get it at the store downtown or at a Superstores?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lori

    I know what you mean! I never find anything I see online or on their commercials in store :( Quite disappointing!

    I bought it at the Superstore in Metrotown, although I can't remember exactly when I bought it. Sometime between October and November I think. It also came in a color that was was a grey-blue tone if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg a fellow Vancouver fashion blogger! :) yay!
    AND you go to sfu too! so do i, for communication :)
    I love this outfit, I think we have very similar tastes. I have cognac boots from steve madden, the tiff bracelet, and a grey sweater cardigan from f21! I look forward to your posts, I'm following you!

    care to return the favor and check me out at:
    http://acupofhautestyle.blogspot.com
    (my "head to toes" are outfits )

    -xoxo-
    lauren

    ReplyDelete