December 20, 2011

Last Minute Christmas Shopping

I headed to Metrotown today to do some last minute Christmas shopping. I can't believe it's already this coming Sunday! I still feel like I just finished school. The pants I ordered in my previous post came pretty fast and arrived this morning (Monday) so I was happy. They fit perfectly and the quality is nice for Bluenotes. I wore them today with this outfit:


Blazer || Forever 21
Top || Old Navy
Trousers || Bluenotes
Flats || Aldo
Bag || Chanel
Rings/Bangles || Forever 21

I also just bought the top I'm wearing from Old Navy. It's has sequins on it but in a subtle way which I like. It looks too casual to be worn alone because of its spaghetti straps and looks best under a blazer/cardigan. It was only $8 so I couldn't resist!
Close up of the sequins!

Also the jewelery I'm wearing is from the Mini Forever 21 Jewelry Haul post.


As for the last minute presents, I didn't really buy anything exciting. The goal for today was to buy for my boyfriend's parents. His dad is a minimalist and doesn't care for expensive things while his mom is the opposite and has a lot of stuff already! Easiest solution was the giftcard.. for both of them lol. I'm a terrible gift buyer like that but at least with giftcards they can get exactly what they want cause they're both so particular. For his dad, I got a Starbucks card since he's an avid coffee drinker and for his mom, I got a Metrotown giftcard since she frequents the mall so often. 

1 comment: