December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your family and loved ones.


Best gift goes to my Aunt who sponsored a goat for my younger cousins through Oxfam. This was definitely a different gift for them as they're used to getting video games and toys. I don't think they completely understood the concept of the gift but I'm glad they weren't disappointed when they learned about their present. Oxfam has a variety of different gifts (see link above in bold) to give at many different price points so even if you aren't able to give a larger donation, there are less expensive ones that still provide a great deal of help to those in need. 

1 comment:

  1. that gift is really thoughtful from your aunt. it's great to know she has such a kind heart =)

    ReplyDelete