December 14, 2011

Trousers

Just bought my first pair of trousers! They were super cheap so I coudn't resist. I bought them from Bluenotes online since they had free shipping and I used a couple codes to get more discounts, bringing the total to $15. Their quality is definitely hit and miss, more miss imo, but for the price that's okay. I didn't want to buy a more expensive pair from Zara so these will do for now.

Pleated Front Roll Up Pant with Skinny Belt

How I'd style this:
I think these pants would look great for a business casual/dressy look. I'd pair them with a fitted black blazer and creme colored top underneath or with a blue button up dress shirt only. To make this outfit look more laidback I would tie my hair in a high, messy bun.

2 comments:

  1. My co-worker bought the same trousers from Bluenotes in black. She was raving about them last week and how she wanted to get all the colours. For the price I think they are def worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i like those pants!

    http://acupofhautestyle.blogspot.com

    -xoxo-
    lauren

    ReplyDelete