December 28, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I finally bought myself a tripod! No more mirror pictures (unless I'm using my phone) and depending on my boyfriend to take pictures. Too bad it's raining so much in Vancouver though, I was hoping to use it outside today for some shots.

I didn't do much today. Went to Metrotown, picked up a garment bag from Aritzia for my coat, went to Brentwood to buy some shelving stuff and storage boxes from Zellers. The shelf I bought was really cheap and I love the dark wood color. Zellers has a really good coupon out right now for 50% off just about anything (except TV's, certain electronics, big ticket items, etc.) so I decided to take advantage of it. I'll try to do a before and after photo of my closet + shelf inside when I get a chance. The shelf pretty much looks like the IKEA Expedit bookcase but was less than half the price :)

Outfit of the Day:

Top || Monk & Lou
Shorts || Sele
Lace Leggings || UK2LA
Necklack || Foreve 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment